Thursday, November 5, 2009

To boy or not to boy? Part 2.

Wow, thanks so much everyone for the feedback and comments. I honestly didn’t think anyone would actually read what I wrote. It means a lot.


Okay, so part two. I had to take two trains to get there; one from here to Melbourne, and one from Melbourne to where he was. The train to him got delayed for an hour, so I was sitting there at the station trying to figure out if I should really do this. Would it be awkward, would I hate it? I didn’t know, I was apprehensive, but as I said, something about it just felt right. So the train finally started moving, and one station away from his it was announced that we would be stopping there to make up for time, and whoever was going on would be catching a road coach there (like a bus). So, I ended up getting to where he was an hour late. I stepped off the bus, and he wasn’t there. Part of me freaked out a bit. But then he came and got me with his friend and explained he thought it was the train still. Being with him felt...natural, it felt right. Not awkward at all. His friend was rather aloof though. We were going to his friend’s house for drinks. On the way, we met some more of his friend’s going to buy cigarettes so his friend we were with left with them and it was just us two. We walked a bit further, and then he stopped me. And then he kissed me. It was unexpected, and I liked it. He smiled and we continued on to his friend’s.


Now, I don’t mind having a few drinks. It’s not my favourite thing in the world, but it’s still a bit of fun. But after eight hours of travelling, I just wasn’t in the mood. I had a few, but ended up going to bed around ten. I told him to stay up and have fun. Regardless, he came in every half an hour and cuddled with me for a few minutes to make sure I was okay. It was so cute, I loved it. There were a lot of people outside, so it was kind of hard to sleep, but they all left to go out to the clubs and so I managed to fall asleep for a few hours. He woke me up when he came home and I’ll let your imagination fill in the blanks. It felt right, and I knew he was something special.


The next morning (afternoon) we got up and hung out at his friend’s for a bit. It was good; we just watched some movies and talked. Then his parents came and got us and we went back to his house. I was scared about meeting his parents; we’d told them I was his “old friend”. But it was fine, they were really nice and his mum and I even hit it off. His house was real comfortable, he showed me around and went back to his bedroom and hung for a bit. Dinner we had a family barbeque; and I mean family! He has three younger sisters, one who is the same age as me. She was real nice, she knew about me and him. Afterwards we just hung out for a bit more, and then when everyone was asleep we went and watched some movies with his sister. After one and a half movies she went to bed and we retired to his bedroom for a night of er, fun ;)


The next morning after we got up, we headed back into town and back to his friend’s for a bit, before I caught the train back home. I don’t know what it was, but something about it just felt right. He makes me feel special, as lame and cliché as that sounds. It’s difficult that he lives so far away, but I don’t think that’s going to stop anything. He told me he really likes me, and that’s weird for him, liking someone. And I believe him. When I got home, I found I missed him, a lot more than I thought I would. He’s rung me each day, just to make sure I’m okay. This morning he rang me at 9 and we talked for two hours. He’s trying to come down tomorrow night. It makes me feel all soft inside. On the outside I’m cringing at the words I’m using! But I guess if you like someone, you'll know what I mean.


I’ll keep you all updated! I’m real sorry if it’s confusing or not well written, but there was just so much to say! What else would you like to know? I’ll write about anything at all really, it doesn’t fuss me.


Love to all,
Spencer <3

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got it and I think it is cool you have a bf and that you guys get along so well

BitBoy said...

Sounds like a genuine relationship to me :) good on ya spencer and best of luck to you two.

Anonymous said...

I didn't think your words were confusing at all.

I'm actually a little jealous that you have someone that cares about you so much, regardless of how far away he lives. :p Its nice to read about you two so I hope whats best for you happens.

And post whatever you feel like talking about, I'm sure we'll all find it interesting

Mirrorboy said...

Aww cutenesh. ^_^

I can't believe all that happened to you since we left primary school. :O

Anyways i'm glad you're happy. :)

naturgesetz said...

That was very clear.

Do you know if he's out to his parents? Being introduced as an old friend sounds as if he isn't, but them taking your showing up so calmly sounds as if he is.

Spencer <3 said...

He's definitely out to the world, but him and I both agreed it was seedy to say we met over Myspace.

Thanks heaps to everyone else! But just note, still single. For now ;)

BitBoy said...

Lol i found it hard to believe you've gone that far and you're still single :P but thats pretty cool the amount you two have a achieved with each other :)

Planetx_123 said...

Yea so why do you consider yourself 'still single'? You just don't want to do the long distance thing? That's certainly reasonable, but all those words you were cringing over-- yea that means there's a lot of feelings going on between you and him--definitely a good way to start a relationship.

And I agree, just don't mention to anyone else that it was via MySpace.. tell people you met in a shop trying to buy the same shirt. Or some 'cute' story that is as dreamy and good as your first weekend :-)

Much Love,
Steve

locoholic said...

Heyy........it was not at all confusing ....i'd rather say ...it was well written .......i kind of liked it .....it was kewl ......it was nice to know about you ......keep on posting we all wud luv to hear more from you........