Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Excuse me while I melt

Pardon me for the lack of updates! My part of the world is currently experiencing a minor heatwave, and I do believe there's a little trail of Spencer trailing behind me!


I haven't been at school in awhile as I've been sick, yes still! I have a cold in this weather, ironic!


So I'm currently trying to catch up on school work, and there's a lot of it!


My special boy is coming down this weekend, I'm real excited. He told me he loved me via text, and I think the weird thing is I love him as well. It feels like I've met him more than once. I don't want to make mistakes, but I don't think I am. If anyone gets that!


Oh, and if anyone is bored, send Mirrorboy an email. It's time he came back to semi-regular blogging! His recent blog was at the pushing of me I do believe. Mirrorboy, spread your time! Boyfriend and blog readers! We're all still here ;)


I'm going to go put myself in the freezer and become solid again! I want to know what you want to hear about, it gives me something to write about! Be inspirational!


Much love,
Spencer <3

5 comments:

naturgesetz said...

I love hot weather. It means I can wear less, even nothing if nobody's around.

Anonymous said...

lol I hope that you feel better soon and get refreeze yourself again

Judie said...

the waether sounds insane, I hope you feel better soon c:
best wishes to you and your guy

Jason Carwin said...

Ugh, I hate heat waves. Good luck surviving this one.

Mirrorboy said...

Have fun with your boy, and remember to stay hydrated and take some time out for sleep. :D