Saturday, November 7, 2009

A quick update

I've been sick all week, and yesterday was the first day I ventured out into the real world. Yes, I bit the bullet and attended school. And boy was that a mistake. I feel sicker than ever! However, there was reason for going, and that was a large dinner I organised with a group of close friends. 


School was easy, we had personal development in which we attended workshops dealing with drugs (tick), alcohol (tick) and parties (double tick!). It was all familiar topic. We also toured tertiary facilities, nothing like choosing a future early!


Oh, after school, I went and gave Mirrorboy a quick visit, told him all about the support I've been getting! 


Dinner out was real good, there were people there I hadn't seen in weeks or even months! I had the best pasta in the world as well (creamy chicken avocado) nom nom. I felt so happy I forgot how sick I felt. Ah I'm so lame! 


Afterwards, I had a good chat with my friend over a smoke about life in general, and it made me think a lot. Sometimes it's good, just telling someone your problems. It's good knowing that there's people there for you. 


That night I went back to my friend's for a few movies. It was really relaxed, but I came home early this morning so I could just spend some time alone, which I enjoy just as much as being with people. I guess it's good like that, you'll be content wherever you are, really. 


Until I have some more news, all my love.
Spencer <3


PS. Oh, and I'm still single because we're waiting till we see each other in person to figure out what we want next. He's coming down this weekend hopefully, I'll let you know ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey feel better and it's good to know you had fun.

Oh and don't get your bf sick either

Jason Carwin said...

Get well soon. I'm sick too, and I totally understand how going to school only makes things worse, but at the same time, it's so hard to miss school.

Mirrorboy said...

Oh my god you smoke? D:

Eww. lol

cvn70 said...

Spencer

Im still jealous of you for getting to meet mboy, and smoking you are to young for that, seriously i did when i was young but i was able to quit its best to quit

Hope you are feling well and your visit wth your friend goes well

take care and be safe

bob